Boston CRE Summit on Equity, Inclusion & Diversity
Time & Location
About the Event
Diversity and inclusion have been topics in Commercial Real Estate for some time. However, with the changing political climate and the publication of the Boston Globe’s series titled “Boston. Race. Image. Reality.,” where we learned the average African-American family has a net worth of $8, we’ve seen a shift in focus to equity - a term near and dear to our commercial real estate hearts.
Several trade organizations have joined forces to work together to begin the first of many conversations around awareness, education, and action to move the needle on Equity, Inclusion and Diversity.
Led by some of Boston’s most forward thinking and acting DEI experts, this interactive series of programs will teach you how to help your organization make small steps to big change, while networking with peers from across the industry.
Topics to be covered include:
- Learning about Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Discussing Equity’s dual meaning to real estate and inclusion
- Overcoming blind spots and being culturally sensitive
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to a more inclusive culture
- Facilitating debate, conversations, and community building
Ticket sales are final. No refunds or cancellations will be given.
- Sold OutRegular Ticket$50$500$0